Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Going "Home"

Going to Washington in the summer has always been something I look forward to!  I love my family more than anything and I enjoy being able to spend some quality time with each of them.  The memories, chats, events, and spontaneous adventures is something that I will cherish forever and I hope that the babies look forward to it just as much as I do.  I love spending time with my family, but I especially love spending time with these two cuties!  Jackson and Jessi are a slice of heaven and I am so blessed to have them as my nephew and niece.  They are sweet, fun, goofy, silly, crazy, and all around the best kiddos in the world. 
Jackson and his doggy Max

\
Jackson is a pro riding his gator.  I can't believe how well he can navigate it and he is not even 3 yet!  He will be driving farm tractors soon!

Jackson playing in his sand box with Indy.  They became instant friends!

I got to watch Jessi over night while Melissa and Carl spent the night away for her birthday.  I went to check on Jessi and this is what I found!  She is so sweet and precious.  Sleeping beauty for sure!

Jessi eyeing the cupcakes!  She at several of them, or at least the frosting.

Melissa and Jessi doing a dance. 

Kristie and her favorite little man!

Jessi and Jackson.... best friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment