Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Colorado Trip-Memorial Day

On Memorial day weekend, Bret, his mom, Glenna, and I decided we better take one more road trip before our little family of 2  becomes a big family of 4.  Bret's Uncle Gary, Glenna's brother, lives in Boulder, Colorado.  It is about an 8 hour drive from our house so we left on Saturday morning.  Everything was going great until we hit a nasty, and I mean NASTY, hail storm just as we entered Colorado.  I have never seen anything like it before.  My car now has about 30 plus dents on it and I had a few tears, ok maybe more than a few, but I eventually got over it and we made the best out of the trip.  Besides, it is just a car and it can always be fixed.





We had a great time even though it was short.  Bret went to a brewery with his uncle and it was fun to hang out with them and chat.  Colorado is beautiful and we hope to get back there again someday and do some hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment