Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wedding Shower with Friends

Sandy and Dori, above, had a wonderful shower for me at Floridinos, my favorite place to eat in Chandler, Arizona! What a wonderful time with friends. We played some great games, had a glass of wine, ate, and chatted. What a great evening! Thanks girls. I am really going to miss you!

Dori got cupcakes from sprinkles! My favorite is the Red Velvet! Thanks girl!

Can you say cheers!!!!

Lori Walter, Mary Ortiz, and MaryAnne Vaughn. Thanks girls for coming!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to "shower" you when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: Great pictures! You guys look very happy and what a cute couple! I hope you are adjusted well in Kansas and having fun planning your wedding. We went to meet the teacher night last night, and missed you very much. Trevor even went to your old kindergarten room, thinking you may be there. He was stunned to see that you weren't there. I don't know if he just forgot or what. I'm getting teary eyed now. Thanks for such a great beginning for Trevor and our family. You rock! Keep posting stuff to your blog, we are looking at it. I'm trying to figure out how to be your buddy on your blog. I'll figure it out. Have a good one! Kim Engle

    ReplyDelete