Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ok, so it has been a little while since I have blogged. But 2 weeks ago, I got to fly first class to Kansas City to visit Bret. The best part is that you can have wine, before the flight, during the flight, and right before you land! It was great. Thanks to Matt and Christine Rees. I took some pictures just incase you did not believe me!




Here is another picture!














When I was in Kansas, Bret and I decided to dive up to Lawrence. That is the town where the KU campus is and the college that Bret graduated from. I really enjpy this town. It has some great places to eat and lots to see. When we were walking about downtown, we noticed all these funny looking cars. We went to see what it was about and they were having an ART ON THE GO parade! I guess they have parades all the time. There were TONS of cars decorated, so I thought I would share a few of them with you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment