Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Father's Day Grandpa Ted!

All the great grandkids in the barn feeding and playing with the 4-h calves.  I remember doing this when I was a little girl.  Oh the memories of Grandpa and Grandma's farm.

For father's day this year we had a wood cutting party at Grandpa Ted's.  Look at all the wood stacked so neatly in the garage.  Grandpa and Grandma will be set all winter long.  We had a great time, lauged a lot, and celebrated the best Grandpa in the whole entire world!  I love you Grandpa and mis you like crazy. 
This is a picture of my mom and my grandpa (my mom's dad).  I will cherish this picture forever.  We had such a great time at his house on father's day and I am looking forward to wood cutting parties in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment